Nolo screenshot
success 100%

Use this form if you live in Pennsylvania and want to give someone you trust authority to act on your behalf with regard to a clearly defined task involving your finances. Do not use this form if you live in a state other than Pennsylvania or if you want to create a durable power of attorney.

Leave a Reply